Coming up on Laughing Reb/Yank:
- I'll finish the Gettysburg texts for the Union side. Meade's a pretty hot-tempered individual in person- in 140 characters or less, he's bound to be pretty direct.
- I'm hoping to do a live-action version of "Cookin' With General George"- George Pickett's own offering for FoodTV. First up, a recipe for Baked Shad.
- More reality TV. Real Housewives is a personal favorite of mine. May try different wives, may flesh the current crew out a bit more.
- A Mythbusters-type show which goes horribly wrong. "Can one Southern boy beat ten Yankees? We put it to the test!"
- I'm kicking around an idea for Sherman, where he tries to apply his "March" philosophy to other business ventures. "Termite infestation? We'll burn 'em out!"
(that's right- it's completely blank)
Y'all come back now, ya heah?